Plan Your Visit
The Clements Library welcomes registered researchers who have projects related to Clements Library collections. Materials are viewed in the reading room under staff supervision.
Unable to visit in person? Contact us to inquire about duplication services and other research options.
Before You Visit
Make an appointment for your research visit.
- Appointments for research visits are required at this time so we can hold a seat for you and confirm collection availability.
- The University requires that visitors fill out the ResponsiBLUE health screen on the day of your visit. There is also a QR scan on the north door of our building to access ResponsiBLUE before you enter.
- See also Hours and Directions and Reading Room Guidelines.
Register with us in advance.
- By creating an online account with us, you are registering to use materials in the Clements Library reading room. Photo identification will be required when you visit the reading room.
- Registration allows you to request materials in advance to be held for you in the reading room.
Search finding aids
for manuscripts and graphics collections
Search the catalog
for books, maps, prints, and more.