Starting with William L. Clements over a century ago, generous donors are at the heart of the Clements Library’s success.
Acquiring original primary sources and keeping them safe for study and display is the core of the Clements mission. Financial contributions to assist in the growth of our acquisitions play an increasingly important role in building an institution that offers the best research opportunities.
In 1947 volunteers formed a group called the Clements Library Associates to raise money in support of acquisitions.
Today all donors of financial gifts and historical materials are included in the Clements Library Associates. Contributors receive The Quarto, a magazine published bi-annually, offering informative articles drawn from the Clements’ rich collections. Please help us continue this tradition by making a gift today.